Monday, 8 February 2016

Bedhead

Lately Alder puzzles about 'just why his hair is shaped so weird', blaming it on the way it's cut. I tell him, 'it's not the way it's cut. You have a bed head'. And he has had a bedhead for most of life aside from the occasional special occasion. So I will help him comb it, which starts with sticking his head under the bathtub faucet. And he claims to still not like it but I know he appreciates it and is realizing that truly there is nothing wrong with his haircut. Or the shape of his head. (nor having a bad head every now and then) So today, when we were having the same conversation in the bathroom, I said, 'look, I will take a before and after picture.' When I took a before picture he had the puzzled, grumpy look on his face. And when I took the after picture I told him to smile. We got a good laugh out of this. He pointed out that it was like the advertisements where the people lose a bunch of weight: in the first picture they look really sad and slumped and in the second picture they look happy and the light is prettier. This was fun. Here's the before and after:



1 comment:

  1. I love his analogy....he is spot on! He is quite handsome either way!

    ReplyDelete